Who Is Collecting Your Personal Information?
How We Collect Personal Information
You can view all of the content on our site without providing your personal information.
- We collect your information if you have engaged with any member of the HIT Ltd team and have discussed HIT Ltd services. The individual who has engaged with you has added your details to our mailing list on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- We collect personal information if you seek more information about the HIT Ltd services when you submit your contact details on Live Chat, use the ‘Get a quick quote’ form, our Partnership Contact and Enquiry form, and our PPC Landing Page form on our site.
- The personal information we ask for on the on these forms is your name, email address, phone number, and if applicable, what services you are interested in specifically.
- The information you submit via our request form is shared only within HIT Ltd
- HIT Ltd will contact you by means of email and/or telephone (phone call or SMS) only to the email address and phone number you provide.
- By submitting these forms stated above you are consenting to sharing this personal information to HIT Ltd.
- By submitting these forms stated above, HIT Ltd send you direct marketing with further information about our services on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- You can opt out of any email communications from HIT Ltd by clicking the unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.
- We also collect personal information when you use the ‘Our Newsletter’ form on our site.
- You can sign up to HIT Ltd email newsletter by submitting this form.
- To complete the ‘Our Newsletter’ form you must submit your email address.
What We Do with Your Personal Information
Your data is held by HIT Ltd within the remit of Legitimate Interest. HIT Ltd does not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties without your consent. We retain access to your personal information on our secure electronic database servers for five years, on the basis that over a five-year period organisations grow substantially and the need for our services is often triggered by such periods of growth. Your data is processed within Campaign Monitor and PipeDrive, whose security measures and policies have been tried, tested and confirmed as GDPR compliant. If you complete the Our Newsletter form or the Get a quick quote form your personal information will only be used by HIT Ltd for marketing purposes. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you chose not to provide your details, HIT Ltd will not be able to share with you educational content and hints and tips to support your business growth.
For all those that have progressed form enquiry stage and have had discussions in reference to business needs with a member of our team via email, telephone or website, this information is stored and maintained on our third-party database, PipeDrive.
Requesting and Updating Your Personal Information
To request a copy of your personal information or to make changes to it please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Request for Personal Information’ and we will endeavor to respond to your request in five working days. Before we can complete your request you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address.
Deleting Your Personal Information from HIT Ltd
To request that your personal information be deleted from HIT Ltd’s records please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Deletion of Personal Information’ and we will endeavor to respond to your request in four working days. Before we can complete your request you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email we send to you.
If you are in any way unhappy with the way in which your data has been used, we encourage you to contact us direct at email@example.com to give us the opportunity to address your concerns. However, if you feel it relevant you can contact the ICO directly; https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright to HIT Ltd and its providers. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system or publication in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). Linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without permission.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from any electronic marketing. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose.